About Our Skip Service
Skip hire with Simply @ Home couldn't be easier! Simply order your skip online, and we will take care of the rest.
We offer skips in 6-yard, 8-yard and 12-yard sizes to suit projects of all sizes.
We always aim to offer a 5-star skip hire service at competitive prices. To book:
- choose the skip size that you need
- check your postcode
- tell us where your skip is going to be placed
- select your chosen date with our date picker
- alter the number of days you need to hire the skip for, 10 days is included as standard
- let us know any additional information you think we might need
- continue to payment and when it's all gone through, you'll get an email confirmation with your receipt.
If we need any more information from you, we will get in touch before delivery, if not, we will call you to let you know a timeframe that your skip will be delivered in. When you're done with the skip, we will call you on the day of collection with a time to expect us to pick up your full skip.
View our Terms and Conditions on our skip hire service here.
"Service was excellent. When the skip arrived the driver was friendly and put the skip exactly where I requested. Excellent service from start to finish."
- Mark F
What to expect on the arrival of your skip
On the day your skip is due to be delivered, we will give you a call to provide a timeframe of when to expect us and to check for any specific requirements on where the skip needs to be placed.
Our driver will reverse up to where the skip is being placed and lower down the skip using a remote control. Skip vehicles have extending arms that need clear space, please ensure that there are no overhead cables that might cause issues and there is clear access.
You can watch a video which shows the delivery and collection process below.